American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, AACS
Date and location:
February 27, 2020 - February 29, 2020 | Mandalay Bay Convention Center,Las Vegas, Nevada,USA
Meet Lumenis at the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, AACS.
Lumenis is exhibiting at the 25th American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, AACS, annual scientific meeting February 27-29, 2020 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
At this year’s conference, AACS commemorates the Academy’s 35th year of multidisciplinary collaboration and innovation in cosmetic surgery. The Academy vows to highlight past achievements, feature present experts, and look toward the future of new technology and treatments.
Lumenis, the global leader in minimally-invasive clinical solutions, congratulations AACS on 35 years of accomplishment. Lumenis celebrates its own long and successful history of serving cosmetic surgery specialists and will continues to develop laser, Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) and Radio-Frequency (RF) systems with the core belief that better technology equals better care.
Lumenis’ Brands Include:
- AcuPulse™ – The industry’s complete CO2 ablative laser workstation, featuring state of the art MultiMode™ and SuperPulse™ technologies, gives providers the ability to address all aesthetic resurfacing needs. The system’s and 11 built-in treatment modes, single pulse depth penetration, and exceptional ablation/coagulation ratio maximize outcome while minimizing risk.
- Legend Pro – With three, clinically proven, RF technologies that work in synergy to achieve extraordinary outcomes, the Legend Pro gives providers innovative capabilities. Whether resurfacing the upper layers of the skin to promote the regeneration of collagen or combating the appearance of cellulite, providers with this platform are ready to exceed patient expectation.
- PiQo4 – This system’s versatile energy matrix ensures effective shattering of pigment deposits when treating a wide variety of skin conditions, including tattoo removal. With the largest spot size on the market, providers can deliver faster treatments without sacrificing efficacy.
- M22™ – Physicians around the world rely on the M22 to offer 30 plus treatments ranging from age spots and rosacea to skin resurfacing and acne. The multi-application system combines four technologies in one platform; IPL, fractional non-ablative ResurFX™, Multi-Spot™ Nd:YAG and Q-Switched Nd:YAG
- NuEra Tight™ – Natural looking results are in high demand. NuEra Tight providers utilize colorblind RF energy to meet this market demand and wow patients. The non-invasive technology requires no downtime and may be performed on large body areas such as the abdomen, flanks, buttocks, and thighs as well as on the smaller, highly sensitive areas around the eyes, mouth, cheeks and neck.
- SPLENDOR-X – For decades, Lumenis’ LightSheer led the laser hair removal industry. Lumenis again revolutionizes laser hair removal with the SPLENDOR-X. With this remarkable system, providers can harness the power of binary laser emission, synchronizing Nd:YAG and Alexandrite wavelengths to tailor treatment according to skin type, hair color and thickness.
Attendees can learn more about Lumenis technology by visiting Booth 519.
Register for AACS here: https://www.cosmeticsurgery.org/event/AACS2020Meeting
Venue: Mandalay Bay Convention Center, 3950 S Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, Nevada 89119