American Academy of Dermatology
Date and location:
March 20, 2020 - March 24, 2020 | Denver, Colorado, USA
Lumenis is CELEBRATING YOU, the practitioner, at AAD-2020 | Booth 2431
Lumenis is celebrating the ongoing success of the American Academy of Dermatology, AAD, and its members at this year’s annual conference,
Lumenis has a long and successful history of serving leading dermatologist across the globe. The company’s Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) innovation opened the doors to aesthetic treatments. Now, Lumenis continues to raise the bar as it develops laser, IPL and Radio-Frequency (RF) systems with the core belief that better technology equals better care.
Leading the Industry with Lumenis Technology
Leading dermatologist trust one brand for consistent results that minimize risk while maximizing outcomes – Lumenis. Some of the company’s legendary innovations are:
· AcuPulse™ – The industry’s complete CO2 ablative laser workstation features state of the art MultiMode™ and SuperPulse™ technologies and gives providers the ability to address all aesthetic resurfacing needs. The systems 11 built-in treatment modes, single pulse depth penetration, and exceptional ablation/coagulation ratio maximize outcomes while minimizing risk.
· M22™ – With the M22, providers may offer 30 plus solutions ranging from age spots and rosacea to skin resurfacing and acne. The multi-application system combines four technologies in one platform; IPL, fractional non-ablative ResurFX™, Multi-Spot™ Nd:YAG and Q-Switched Nd:YAG
· UltraPulse® – The most powerful CO2 laser can penetrate deeper than any aesthetic ablative CO2 laser. Combined with great versatility, this makes UltraPulse® perfect for both everyday procedures and the deep, thick lesions that accompany complex cases. With proven efficacy in dozens of clinical studies and peer-reviewed publications, UltraPulse helps providers break new ground in performance.
· Legend Pro – With three, clinically proven, RF technologies that work in synergy to achieve extraordinary outcomes, the Legend Pro gives providers enormous capabilities. Whether resurfacing the upper layers of the skin to promote the regeneration of collagen or combating the appearance of cellulite, providers with this platform are ready to exceed patient expectation.
· PiQo4 – This system’s versatile energy matrix ensures effective shattering of pigment deposits when treating a wide variety of skin conditions, including tattoo removal. With the largest spot size on the market, providers can deliver faster treatments without sacrificing efficacy.
· NuEra Tight™ – Natural looking results are in high demand. NuEra Tight providers utilize colorblind RF energy to meet this market demand. The non-invasive technology requires no downtime and may be performed on large body areas such as the abdomen, flanks, buttocks, and thighs as well as on smaller, highly sensitive areas around the eyes, mouth, cheeks and neck.
· SPLENDOR-X – For decades, Lumenis’ LightSheer led the laser hair removal industry. Now, Lumenis again revolutionizes laser hair removal with the SPLENDOR-X. With this remarkable platform, providers can harness the power of binary laser emission, synchronizing Nd:YAG and Alexandrite wavelengths to tailor treatment according to skin type, hair color and thickness.
· Geneo – Facials are consistently in high demand; and Geneo is the ultimate facial platform for giving patients younger looking skin. Geneo’s unique, three-in-one treatment works both on the outside and inside, combining clinically proven treatments that encourage natural skin renewal and replenishment. Geneo can be offered to multiple demographics for the treatment of specific skin conditions, ongoing maintenance, and to enhance the skin following medical procedures.
AAD attendees can learn more about Lumenis technology in booth 2431
Registration and housing for AAD is now open. Click here to learn more and register https://www.aad.org/member/meetings/am2020
Colorado Convention Center 700 14th Street Denver, CO 80202