Elevation Mastery, Carmel
Date and location:
March 26, 2020 | Online Event
Registration is now open for Elevation Mastery, Carmel. This event provides attendees with the knowledge and skills needed to tap into the billion-dollar aesthetic market using repeatable marketing tactics that earn patients, increase reputation, and elevate your bottom line.
- The top five non-surgical aesthetic procedures and which ones are significantly increasing
- Six vertical markets that are wide open to aesthetic providers in 2020
- The overlooked factor that differentiates your practice and help you earn patients for life
- What your website must accomplish 24/7
- The patient-segments that are underserved – or ignored – even through they’re eager to pay for treatment
- How to increase your search engine ranks using a simple, but effective SEO tactic
- The easy marketing tactic that wins new patients and retains more existing patients
- How influencer marketing can dramatically increase your bottom line
- The secrets to an attention worthy social media strategy that works without wasting time
- The two things patients want – and must have – before they become your best word-of-mouth ambassadors
- And more
Advances in radiofrequency opened the doors to new patient-segments and novel treatments. Attendees at this event can learn about two of the leading devices available today:
Legend Pro – With three clinically proven RF technologies that work in synergy to achieve extraordinary outcomes, the Legend Pro gives providers advanced capabilities. Whether resurfacing the upper layers of the skin or combatting the appearance of cellulite, providers with this platform are ready to exceed patient expectations.
NuEra Tight – Patients demand natural looking results and providers utilize NuEra Tight to meet the demand and wow patients. This non-invasive technology requires no downtime and may be performed on large body areas as well as the sensitive areas around the eyes, mouth, cheeks and neck.
Free MAP Analysis:
Professional marketers study demographics to reach client-groups with pinpoint accuracy. With the MAP Analysis, you may do the same for your practice. This service is available to attendee.
Whether you’re new to aesthetics or a seasoned pro looking to reach new patient-segments and enter new markets, this event cannot be missed.