MOSES™ is a groundbreaking, patent-protected pulse delivery technology, that remarkably improves energy transmission, resulting in more efficient lithotripsy and BPH treatments compared to the regular Holmium pulse1,2,3,4,5.
With the Lumenis MOSES Pulse 120H Laser system you will experience the following advantages:
MOSES™ pulse delivery technology provides optimized laser impact in every working distance, compared to the regular technology9,10.
Want to learn more?
Get clinical information, procedure videos,
detailed brochure and more..
Whether you dust or fragment, Lumenis high power Holmium Lasers provide you with the versatility, speed and power you need to achieve the best lithotripsy results.
- Ibrahim A, Elhilali MM, Fahmy N, Carrier S, Andonian S. Double-Blinded Prospective Randomized Clinical Trial Comparing Regular and Moses Modes of Holmium Laser Lithotripsy. J Endourology. 2020;34(5):624-628. doi:10.1089/end.2019.0695
- Kavoussi NL, Nimmagadda N, Robles J et al. MOSES™ Technology for Holmium Laser Enucleation of the Prostate: A Prospective Double-Blind Randomized Control Trial. J Urol. 2021 Feb 22:101097JU0000000000001693.
- Nevo A, Faraj KS, Cheney SM, Moore JP et al. Holmium Laser Enucleation of the Prostate Using MOSES 2.0 vs Non-MOSES: a Randomised Controlled Trial. BJU Int. 2020 Oct 7. doi: 10.1111/bju.15265.
- Large T, Nottingham C, Stoughton C, Williams J Jr, Krambeck A. Comparative Study of Holmium Laser Enucleation of the Prostate with MOSES Enabled Pulsed Laser Modulation. Urology. 2020;136:196-201.
- Whiles BB, Martin AJ, Brevik A et ak. Utilization of MOSES Modulated Pulse Mode Results in Improved Efficiency in Holmium:YAG Laser Ablation of the Prostate. Urology. 2021 Mar;149:187-192.
- Deepak K. Agarwal a, Tim Large a, Yan Tong b, Christa L. Stoughton a, Erica M. Damler a, Charles U. Nottingham a, Marcelino E. Rivera a, Amy E. Krambeck a. Same Day Discharge is a Successful Approach for the Majority of Patients Undergoing Holmium Laser Enucleation of the Prostate. Eur Urol Focus (2021), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.euf.2020.12.018
- Dusting utilizing suction technique (DUST) for percutaneous nephrolithotomy: Use of a dedicated laser handpiece to treat a staghorn stone. Ghani K.R., Roberts W.W. EAU poster 2017
- Krambeck AE et al. Catheter Removal on the Same Day of Holmium Laser Enucleation of the Prostate: Outcomes of a Pilot Study: UROLOGY. 2020 Oct 10
- Ibrahim A, Badaan S, Elhilali MM, Andonian S. Moses technology in a stone simulator. Can Urol Assoc J. 2018;12:127-130
- Aldoukhi AH, Roberts WW, Hall TL, Ghani KR. Watch Your Distance: The Role of Laser Fiber Working Distance on Fragmentation When Altering Pulse Width or Modulation. J Endourol. 2019;33:120-126.
PB-00018250 Rev A | PB-2007617 Rev A