MOSES™ is a groundbreaking, patent-protected pulse delivery technology, that remarkably improves energy transmission, resulting in more efficient lithotripsy and BPH treatments compared to the regular Holmium pulse1.
With the Lumenis MOSES Pulse 120H Laser system you will experience the following advantages:
MOSES™ pulse delivery technology provides optimized laser impact in every working distance, compared to the regular technology1.
Want to learn more?
Get Clinical information, Procedure video’s,
detailed brochure and more..
Whether you dust or fragment, Lumenis high power Holmium Lasers provide you with the versatility, speed and power you need to achieve the best lithotripsy results.
Lumenis Urology Devices
- Ibrahim A, Elhilali MM, Fahmy N, Carrier S, Andonian S. Double-Blinded Prospective Randomized Clinical Trial Comparing Regular and Moses Modes of Holmium Laser Lithotripsy. J Endourology. 2020;34(5):624-628. doi:10.1089/end.2019.0695
- Andonian et al. Double-blinded Prospective Randomized Clinical Trial Comparing Moses and Regular Modes of Holmium Laser Lithotripsy: Preliminary Results. Podium presentation at EAU 2018
- Elhilali M., Badaan S., Ibrahim A., Andonian S. Use of Moses Pulse Modulation Technology to Improve Holmium Laser Lithotripsy Outcomes: A preclinical study. Journal of Endourology (June, 2017)
- Dusting utilizing suction technique (DUST) for percutaneous nephrolithotomy: Use of a dedicated laser handpiece to treat a staghorn stone. Ghani K.R., Roberts W.W. EAU poster 2017
- Krambeck et al. Comparative study of Holmium Laser Enucleation of the Prostate (HoLEP) with MOSES Enabled Pulsed Laser Modulation; Urology. 2019 Nov 29. pii: S0090-4295(19)31054-4. doi: 10.1016/j.urology.2019.11.029
PB-00018250 Rev A | PB-2007617 Rev A