Every Thing Dry Eye – Virtual Symposium
Evidence-based insights for doctors & staff
The Everything Dry Eye Virtual Symposium will deliver live, high-quality education for doctors and staff who manage dry eye and ocular surface disease.
Join us to gain hard-hitting clinical education on DED, network with peers, and explore the latest technology and treatments in a highly interactive virtual exhibit hall.
This event is free for eye care providers, technicians, and practice managers. Physicians may earn up to 9 hours of COPE and CME-approved continuing education credit for an additional fee.
- Education program designed to meet the needs for all levels of DED experience – beginner to advanced.
- Learn how to implement evidence-based recommendations into your practice immediately.
- Get the latest updates on new technology and techniques to help manage your most challenging patients.
- Earn CE credit with multiple education tracks led by world class faculty.
- Virtual, interactive exhibit hall with show specials and educational symposia.
- Lively networking room to learn from and interact with like-minded colleagues.